Comfort City is totally focused on you and your needs. We don’t have commissioned salespeople, nor focus on selling any one particular mattress or brand. Our team is very knowledgeable about furniture with over 50 years experience in the industry. All the mattresses we sell are Certipur-US Certified which means they are healthier for you and the environment. We also offer a Price Match Guarantee so in addition to top-notch customer service, you know you are getting a great deal!
We have multiple financing options available to best suit your specific needs learn more and apply. See store to find the right program for your situation or apply now on the financing page.
You’ve purchased a new mattress! You can’t wait for the delivery. Here’s how you can be prepared for our delivery crews.
Our delivery crews are ready and able to bring your bed to you!
All of our deliveries consist of the same great service (also known as ‘white glove’ delivery in the business!). This includes delivery and set up of your bed and/or furniture in the room of your choosing. We will remove all of the packing material and haul away that along with haul away of your old mattress and box spring/foundation if you choose. They will even move that old bed to another room if you want!
Here are a few things to keep in mind about delivery day.
We hate waiting around too!
Although we will call you the evening prior to delivery with a 3 to 4 hour window for your delivery time, on the day of delivery you don’t need to stay home! As long as our crew has your cell phone number, they will call you approximately 20-30 minutes prior to arriving at your home. That way, you can be out and about and not stuck at home!
Parking our truck.
We ask that space be cleared on a driveway or parking area as close to the entrance as possible for our crew. Please clear snow and ice from driveways and walkways.
Sometimes as much as we try to make that delivery, the weather will not allow us. Road closures, ice and snow can regrettably, cause us to cancel a delivery. We hate when that happens, but we will reschedule you and get your new bed to you as soon as it is clear!
Don’t break Grandma’s Heirloom China...
Our delivery crew has years of experience in handling large heavy items in awkward areas! But the last thing they want to do is cause any damage to any of your other items! It ruins their day and makes them sad! To help them out, please make sure that you clear any entries, hallways that they will use to bring the bed and furniture through. This includes pictures on a wall, photos on shelves, etc. Please make sure that floors are cleared of any tripping hazards.
Nothing in life is free...
But it can be affordable! We do things a bit differently (can you tell that yet?) from other mattress stores. We like to call it ‘common sense’. See, we offer the lowest prices that we possibly can so our customers can take advantage of great values and pick up their items at our stores. Or, they can have their items delivered by our wonderful crew, to their home at a nominal charge. We know, ‘the other guy is giving me free delivery’… We answer, you can’t get something for nothing! That delivery charge has been added to the price of every item in the store, so ultimately every customer is paying for their delivery via the higher prices, whether they pick it up themselves or have it delivered!
Our Customer’s comfort (that’s why it’s the first word in our name!) and satisfaction is our highest priority. After all, a happy customer is a return customer! Toward that end, we offer a 90 night Comfort City Comfort Guarantee. This means if you are not completely satisfied with your new mattress, we will be happy to exchange it or give you an in-store credit for the full amount of the mattress. Only valid if you purchase a mattress protector at the time of the sale. Please read the Terms section of the FAQ’s for full disclosure.
The Comfort Club is our way of saying ‘thank you’ to all of our incredible customers! If you provide your email address to Comfort City than you are a part of receiving exclusive deals, surprises, gifts, contests, sweepstakes and be the 1st to receive our best coupons & savings. You are also automatically entered into a quarterly random drawing to receive a free mattress as part of the Comfort Club. If you wish to be removed from the Comfort Club and not receive further communication from Comfort City, just click on the unsubscribe link within your email or send us a message to info @ comfortcity.com. Thank you for being the best customers on the planet!
Our Customer’s comfort (that’s why it’s the first word in our name!) and satisfaction is our highest priority. After all, a happy customer is a return customer! Toward that end we offer a 30 night Comfort City Comfort Guarantee. This means if you are not completely satisfied with your new mattress, we will be happy to exchange it, or give you an in-store credit for the full amount of the mattress. Please read our Terms for full disclosure.
1) Customers are allowed a one time comfort exchange of equal or greater value of the original purchase. No refunds will be given. The size of the mattress must remain the same. In the event you choose a more expensive mattress you will be responsible for the difference in price.
2) You have 30 days after purchase to exchange your mattress or 90 days if a mattress protector was purchased with your original order. After the one time comfort exchange all sales are final.
3) The mattress must be in its original condition.
4) All law tags must be attached as originally placed by the manufacturer. DO NOT REMOVE THE LAW TAGS FROM MATTRESS OR FOUNDATION(S). The law tags hold valuable information and prove where/when/what the mattress was made and for who! REMOVAL OF ANY LAW TAG SHALL IMMEDIATELY VOID THIS GUARANTEE.
5) Proper support must be used for the mattress set. This means that Queens and Kings have at least 2 legs supporting the middle of the frame (see our photo description of proper and improper support on our website @ comfortcity.com, or in-store) or a properly manufactured ‘Platform’ (this frame replaces the need for a foundation) style bed frame has been used.
6) Mattress cannot be exchanged if there are any rips, stains, tears, soils, odors, or visible signs of wear on the mattress.
7) Customer is responsible for paying all delivery/exchange costs. Our delivery drivers will bring out the new mattress and inspect the one that is being returned; it will be at their sole discretion whether to accept the exchange. Please contact a store location for more details.
8) Specially Priced, Comfort Line Value Mattresses, Irregular sized Mattresses (RV’s, Twin XL’s, Split Kings and Split Queens), Custom Order mattresses, foundations, power adjustable bases, frames, pillows, toppers, or accessories are not eligible for the comfort exchange. All sales are final.
9) Credit for a comfort exchange is limited to mattresses and does not apply to any delivery fees, additional products and services purchased such as frames, box spring, sheets and so on.
10) An example of a Comfort Credit is as follows:
Purchase Price of Queen Mattress Set: $699.99 ($599.99 mattress, $100.00 foundation)
ID Tax 6% : $ 42.00
Transaction total: $741.99
Exchange Value for Mattress: $599.99 (Mattress) + 36.00 (Tax) = $635.99
The amount of the in-store credit is $635.99 which can be applied to the desired exchange mattress.
11) COMFORT City, LLC makes no other warranties or guarantees for any product that it provides to it’s Customers which extend beyond the guarantees specifically set forth herein. Except as expressly set forth herein, Comfort City, LLC is not providing any express or implied warranties for any product that it provides to it’s Customers, including but not limited to Comfort City, LLC not providing any implied warranty of merchantability and Comfort City, LLC not providing any implied warranty of fitness for any particular purpose.
Questions? Please contact the original store location and we would be more than happy to assist you.
We strive to offer incredible value to each and every customer. With that in mind, we provide an ‘apples to apples’ Price Match Guarantee. If you find the exact same product in another store, or online, we will match the price. You must provide proof of the price and product (manufacturer name, style, etc). The price match total must include the product, taxes, delivery, and shipping.
Warranties offered vary by manufacturer. See store for details. Mattresses that include a mattress protector are provided a Comfort Guarantee. See the Comfort Guarantee section of the FAQ’s for details.